Britney slams Lynne on twitter

Cqleb

4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I know why she added a "Psss" at the end. Once Kevin and his lawyer in 2008 made this big stink about Britney having a gun as if she was about to go on a mass shooting.  Britney has to put up with so much criticism for every little thing she does and as long as she is not making money for other people, all the family and leeches that have been cut off from her will do what they do and try to destroy her reputation and self esteem in order to control her again. I'm so proud of Britney for standing against them. 

That's real bs because I specifically remember a report that Kevin bought a real gun for fun  while he was still married to Britney and he almost shot her while playing with it when she walked in a room. According to the article (from years ago) the bullet shot an inch or so away from Britney's chest. 

At least that's what i read back in 2004 or whatever

• Love 1
11 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I know why she added a "Psss" at the end. Once Kevin and his lawyer in 2008 made this big stink about Britney having a gun as if she was about to go on a mass shooting.  Britney has to put up with so much criticism for every little thing she does and as long as she is not making money for other people, all the family and leeches that have been cut off from her will do what they do and try to destroy her reputation and self esteem in order to control her again. I'm so proud of Britney for standing against them. 

I’m 90% sure most celebs have a gun. Kris Jenner literally got a gun on the Kardashian show and they made it a funny/educational plot line. 

Britney does it and she’s bat s.h.i.t crazy. What the f.u.c.k is up with that? 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Just bizarre at this point. Of all the things to harp on. My family is Italian, and the one finger one minute warning is pretty common. 

i assume is right after britney arrived to visit and lynne did that "without even looking at her"

i remember in my first year of college i had to ask permission to my lab professor and other professors so i could go to the airport and wait for my dad (i would only see him in the airport since it was a connection).

well, my dad barely said hi to me and spend the rest of the time talking to my uncle while i was there :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::clownery_makeup_meme: that really hurt my feelings and made me so mad :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: and then i had to make up to my professors and paid for the bus from and back to college (i barely had any money :jamie_lynn_grape:)

imma start dragging my family on insta i think :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1

I love that she is healing and revisiting all her story... But it's also sad that she's been hurting since so long and that just now she realizes how much damage all that did to her, and also that it took her this long to be able to put all those thoughts and feelings into words and start processing them... I guess fame came too early, too fast and heavy for her to be able to stop and focus on what was really important. But there's always a starting point!! I wish her all the best <3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block