Shakira breaks records with Monotonía! Remains in the No.1 position in worldwide trends on Youtube

Alex Murr

With 24 hours of its release, this single reached 20 (already 30) million plays on YouTube, making it the best debut of a Spanish-language song so far in 2022. In addition,'Monotonía' remains in the No.1 position in worldwide trends on Youtube.

Ffnm-6NUUAEreqB?format=jpg&name=small

when I listened to it the first time, it was not a big deal, but now I have listened to it many times, I can't get it out of my head, :shaktongue_shakira_red: congratulations Shaki :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

9 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

It's not shade but it's a little unfair that Xtina who is also a talented artist and I like her,  doesn't even get 1 million plays in one day of her latest releases, it's so sad.:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:  What does Shakira have that Xtina lacks?
just in case you want to, play it :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Im a huge Christina fan, but she isnt doing great songs anymore to the point of competing with Shakira. She also doesnt even atte,pt to make an effort to be successful anymore.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

With 24 hours of its release, this single reached 20 (already 30) million plays on YouTube, making it the best debut of a Spanish-language song so far in 2022. In addition,'Monotonía' remains in the No.1 position in worldwide trends on Youtube.

when I listened to it the first time, it was not a big deal, but now I have listened to it many times, I can't get it out of my head, :shaktongue_shakira_red: congratulations Shaki :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

You know she has billion latino fans, without them is she gone like other 95% latino "singers". :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

You know she has billion latino fans, without them is she gone like other 95% latino "singers". :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

where would she have gone?:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: 
 :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:  If she only had latin followers, she would have less reproductions, she is very popular in the rest of the world, but in the united states they have bad tastes, we know that, that's why they don't appreciate her.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

What does Shakira have that Xtina lacks?
just in case you want to, play it :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

popularity? Like Xtina is, to me, mostly a US act (although she is known internationally, her main domain is the US), whereas Shakira is more like international act popular everywhere. And Shakira has not get that big mean history Xtina is also known for :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1

It's not shade but it's a little unfair that Xtina who is also a talented artist and I like her,  doesn't even get 1 million plays in one day of her latest releases, it's so sad.:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:  What does Shakira have that Xtina lacks?

Likeability and charisma.  

• Love 1
On 10/22/2022 at 5:49 PM, Alex Murr said:

where would she have gone?:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: 
 :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:  If she only had latin followers, she would have less reproductions, she is very popular in the rest of the world, but in the united states they have bad tastes, we know that, that's why they don't appreciate her.

Spanish songs are good, but only if they singing good singer, and not someone who thinks that can sing just because can speak Spanish :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I don't mean Sharika Shakira

On 10/22/2022 at 1:53 AM, Alex Murr said:

Maybe because Shakira is more international while Xtina is more centered in the United States despite everything this music of Xtina remains brilliant and incredible

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block