@britney fkn spears Exposé. She doesn't know how to upload images on Exhale?

No Seas Cortes

We never really see images in @britney fkn spears's posts. She never uses popular gifs that other Exhalers (like me) use. We only see her uploading LINKS to images, not actual images. Her embarrassing secret came to light, she doesn't know how to do that :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: Will it destroy her career? 

Paparazzi caught her:

On 10/19/2022 at 7:13 AM, britney fkn spears said:

I also made this album concept and would love if the mods could help me paste this image properly!

@britney fkn spears omg you when someone asks you to upload an image on Exhale:

Spoiler

It's literally a JOKE. I cringe so hard knowing that some people think I'm serious about it lmao, not the first time Exhalers can't recognize jokes :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

• Haha 9
4 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

B* TVH ITS CAUSE I HAVE A PHONE ONLY AND WONT USE FOCKIN EXHALE ON MY WORK LAPTOP B1THC omg 

ImAGE BB IS OUT OF DATE SOMEONE TELL AGATHA MILLZ RIGHT NOW

3 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

The fncking Family Guy video bye 

I used to be queen of image sharing omg they actually sabotaged me literally wtf

Plssss not u having a mental breakdown over this omg it will ruin your Exhale career I fear :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Henry. said:

We never really see images in @britney fkn spears's posts. She never uses popular gifs that other Exhalers (like me) use. We only see her uploading LINKS to images, not actual images. Her embarrassing secret came to light, she doesn't know how to do that :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: Will it destroy her career? 

Paparazzi caught her:

@britney fkn spears omg you when someone asks you to upload an image on Exhale:

Hey, I don't know how to upload pictures it too, only option what I see is "insert image from URL", so I'm using gif links from google or uploading my own gifs. You should not to be rude at somebody just because they are not uploading gifs here if they don't know how to, including me.....

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

What is this… high school? Are we really making threads to bully users? 

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

19 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

Because you have a life - unlike some people on here 

15 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Hey, I don't know how to upload pictures it too, only option what I see is "insert image from URL", so I'm using gif links from google or uploading my own gifs. You should not to be rude at somebody just because they are not uploading gifs here if they don't know how to, including me.....

Plsss, are you really taking this thread seriously? It's just for fun, literally nothing new on Exhale. It's a JOKE and everyone except a few users knows it :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

@britney fkn spears is literally my bestie :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block