Do you like the "Radar" music video?

15 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

If unusual you was promoted right it could have been number one. I played in my apt yesterday a bit loud and my neighbor asked me which song I was playing as her Shazam was not catching it..I told her it’s Britney Unusual you and she loved it…she has played it 10 times since then ..that song is such a vibe..I wish it was released as single or May be she perform it live in future

It is a vibe!

I love the whole trance kind of vibe from the song, reminds me of another underrated jewel known as "And then we Kiss". 

• Love 1

I remember being a young and relatively new Britney stan listening to Blackout religiously all the time. I was so confused when I found out that Radar was a single for Circus and when I saw the video, it was so different from what I was always used to picturing in my head (which was Britney with black hair at a club in the London. I think I was mixing it up with the original video treatment they had in mind). But overtime, I grew to love the elegance of the video and how she still looked like Primeney with the hair and makeup on point. And I also loved when BoJack Horseman referenced the vid on IG lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block