"Tom Cruise" Sings Hold Me Closer To Paris Hilton

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has fooled me before so I knew he wasn't the real Tom Cruise but he's seriously the best lookalike of any celebrity ever

Like even though Tom is about 20 years older than this guy it's still believable. When Tom finally gets to be too old to do his own stunts he should definetly hire this guy... assuming this guy can do stunts too but seriously if you're gonna walk around with Tom's face you should be able to walk the walk too

10 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

This guy has fooled me before so I knew he wasn't the real Tom Cruise but he's seriously the best lookalike of any celebrity ever

Like even though Tom is about 20 years older than this guy it's still believable. When Tom finally gets to be too old to do his own stunts he should definetly hire this guy... assuming this guy can do stunts too but seriously if you're gonna walk around with Tom's face you should be able to walk the walk too

Its cgi deep fake sis 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block