Which Britney tour had the best remixes?

I think they’re evenly matched, since each tour has a few legit remixes (like TCS:BS IAS4U or FFT Gimme More), some punched up numbers (like TCS:BS Get Naked or POM 2.0 Breathe On Me), and then songs that are basically just the album version. 

But my 3 fave are TCS:BS, FFT, and POM 2.0. 

11 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

POM Candies Mix, BOMT, Slave & Toxic are the standouts Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

I edited POM Candies Remix with the Acapella, such a good remix.

Sve also really good.

Toxic too.

I think Femme Fatale had the flawless Gimme More (Egyptian Remix), Don't Let Me be The Last To Know, Boys and don't hate but the Toxic hard techno Remix it's kinda cool also.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

I edited POM Candies Remix with the Acapella, such a good remix.

Sve also really good.

Toxic too.

I think Femme Fatale had the flawless Gimme More (Egyptian Remix), Don't Let Me be The Last To Know, Boys and don't hate but the Toxic hard techno Remix it's kinda cool also.

Goood taste! The toxic is similar to the one on BITM

In order from best to worst:

1 - Circus - I liked MATM, Slave, Toxic, and BOMT and then the remixes for the 2nd leg

2 - FF - Really loved Gimme More, Boys, Womanizer

3 - DWAD - OIDIA and BOMT were amazing, although OIDIA was from VMAs and not the tour

4 - POM - Gimme More rock remix, didn't love the BOMT/OIDIA remixes, Boys was fine, Slave was fine, Stronger/Crazy were fun

5 - Onyx Hotel - I didn't love the Mystical Lounge remixes, I much prefer dance mixes

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block