Kosiuko Brings Out Britney Lookalike In ‘Overprotected’ Music Video Outfit For Their 30th Anniversary Show

Cqleb

2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

If you guys only knew that Kosiuko was accused of having illegal workshops full of slave workers :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

That brand has been dead for years but I guess this slays? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Well damn, I was ready to praise the show but if this is true, someone just close the thread. We can’t support **** like this. 

• Love 1
On 10/20/2022 at 10:51 AM, ILuvMe said:

They also did the denim outfit

DsGC6LEVsAAvSWO.jpg

Hide contents

d4efdb5f8c4c85f2e00082aa1d292849.jpg 

spacer.png

They also dress her when she got her Star on the Walk of Fame!

I didnt knew Kosiuko was still around, the brand used to be huge in the early 2000s! Specially in LATAM! their clothes were cool but expensive. 

I miss her old stylists who will buy her stuff from independent or new designers. 

I used to obsessed with their 2004 campaign

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 10/20/2022 at 11:34 AM, pablitonizer said:

If you guys only knew that Kosiuko was accused of having illegal workshops full of slave workers :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

That brand has been dead for years but I guess this slays? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Sis this happens with all the fashion brands even the expensive ones like Balenciaga that move their factories to China. Is a real problem in the industry.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block