Was Pretty World a real album?

26 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am assuming they tweaked it or reworked it.  We know "Swimming In The Stars" was. 

But why MOTM? I don’t understand where your idea that this particular song somehow got adjusted came from besides the fact that SWITS did. Couldn’t the same then just be said for basically any song off Glory not recorded in 2016?

I believe it was supposed to be an album, with Pretty Girls as the lead single. But then due to the poor response of the song, they scrapped it as a whole and took a whole different direction and thus came Glory.

Iggy revealed that she wanted Pretty Girls to be on her album but Britney wanted it and told her that her album’s done.

"It was such a journey, that song. I got asked and it was her song, and then she didn't think she would have her album done in time, and then I rewrote parts of it and it became my song, and I tried to make it all mine and keep it. Then she said, 'No, no, I am going to take it, my album is ready,'" Iggy said. "And so I swung it back her way because she's Britney Spears, you have to do that. She gets whatever she wants."

There was even an Uber going around with a new Britney Spears font on it, remember?

spacer.png

though it may not be confirmed that the album is titled Pretty World, pretty sure an album was supposed to be released in 2015

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

I believe it was supposed to be an album, with Pretty Girls as the lead single. But then due to the poor response of the song, they scrapped it as a whole and took a whole different direction and thus came Glory.

Iggy revealed that she wanted Pretty Girls to be on her album but Britney wanted it and told her that her album’s done.

"It was such a journey, that song. I got asked and it was her song, and then she didn't think she would have her album done in time, and then I rewrote parts of it and it became my song, and I tried to make it all mine and keep it. Then she said, 'No, no, I am going to take it, my album is ready,'" Iggy said. "And so I swung it back her way because she's Britney Spears, you have to do that. She gets whatever she wants."

There was even an Uber going around with a new Britney Spears font on it, remember?

spacer.png

though it may not be confirmed that the album is titled Pretty World, pretty sure an album was supposed to be released in 2015

It’s so ugly.
The Pretty Girls single cover really ain’t cute either (not a bad idea, but childish execution). 

The taste level to the whole project truly elevated once this concept got scrapped. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block