Was Pretty World a real album?

This isn’t a “did Original Doll evolve into Blackout” situation. We know that she was working on Glory at this time, and we know Pretty Girls was meant for it. We also know that at some point, the album was reworked.

Pretty World is Glory. And since the boys named it Glory, it’s pretty likely (lol) that Pretty World was never meant to be the title. Just a fun little prototype name us fans took from the Pretty Girls performance. Pretty World is just supposed to be the planet that Iggy is from.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This isn’t a “did Original Doll evolve into Blackout” situation. We know that she was working on Glory at this time, and we know Pretty Girls was meant for it. We also know that at some point, the album was reworked.

Pretty World is Glory. And since the boys named it Glory, it’s pretty likely (lol) that Pretty World was never meant to be the title. Just a fun little prototype name us fans took from the Pretty Girls performance. Pretty World is just supposed to be the planet that Iggy is from.

Glory could be considered a new project tho because she got a whole different A&R for the project after the Pretty World songs had already been recorded. Sure, a few tracks were migrated over but I don't think any were reworked besides maybe "Man On The Moon" and "Swimming In The Stars"

49 minutes ago, PinkBarbie said:

I don't think Pretty World is real it was just for a performance

But, Glory was completely different at first and Pretty Girls was probably the lead single

Thoughts?

Btw I still can't believe this song had 9 writers :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Sounds legit to me. Considering the promo (the van that drove fans and played the single), the graphics and the design line - But who knows? 

Pretty world is what fans claim to be her scrapped album title before glory.. Pretty girls was supposed to be the lead single from the album but the album direction clearly changed and Britney even stated herself in an interview that she wasn't happy with the direction of the album so thats why Karen was brought in as A&R and they created Glory which was a whole new direction

• Like 1
8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Glory could be considered a new project tho because she got a whole different A&R for the project after the Pretty World songs had already been recorded. Sure, a few tracks were migrated over but I don't think any were reworked besides maybe "Man On The Moon" and "Swimming In The Stars"

I mean, Femme Fatale AND Britney Jean were both urban albums until they got converted into electro-pop and EDM, respectively. But I'd still consider any songs that fit the original theme an outtake from the finished album.

So I would consider any Pretty World song a Glory outtake.

Again, this isn't like an "Original Doll"/"Blackout" case where they were two completely different albums made separately that some fans think are linked. Pretty World was pretty definitively a proto-Glory, and then they just happened to change direction in the middle of the process.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Man On The Moon was part of these earlier recording sessions and reworked?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block