Christina Aguilera - Beautiful (2022 Version) MUSIC VIDEO

16 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Y'all really take the time to comment negative stuff I would think if you don't like an artist's content why watch it? πŸ™„

They're just hypocrites. If it was her fave who released this video, they would be calling it appropriate, pure art, second Jesus coming.

Haters gonna hate.

• Love 2

Honestly this was a great decision and a great time to re release the song with a new video. I still prefer the original music video of course but I think it’s great it’s being introduced to a new audience and I feel like a lot of people can relate even more to it today with social media being a big thing nowadays and unrealistic beauty standards young girls/boys are being made to feel like they need to live up to which wasn’t really a thing 20 years ago. Britney also is not the 1st artist to ever not feature in a music video plenty of artists have done it over the years eat before her, don’t be so deluded, also the fact this was probably filmed months ago before HMC was even released because let’s be honest, way more effort was put into this video even without Christina featuring in it. 20 years on and people still can’t just scroll on past or leave a nice comment, the fact half of you are probably fully grown adults now as well it’s just embarrassing.Β 

On 10/19/2022 at 8:16 PM, The Greatest Show said:

whats your point? thats lazy too. But Britney has made it more than clear that she doesnt give a **** about her career. Christina still acts like she does but never backs it up. Big talker when it comes to her new pojects but then she stays at home instead of promoting her new stuff.

Remember when for the 20 year anniversary of her first album she pre sold a bunch of Deluxe editions of her first album and a **** ton of people bought them and never got ANYTHING. not even a refund lol. Its been 3 years and they still havent gottent their Deluxe version of "Christina Aguiler" with new music.Β  Its a ******* joke at this point. Now she is going to make a big deal out of the 20 year Stripped anniversary like she didnt screw over a bunch of her fans last time around.Β 

Christina clearly doesn’t give AF about her career either lol. She has always hated promoting, it’s no secret. Her 1st 3 main albums where heavily promoted mainly due to her record label. I honestly think if Christina had more control over the promotion of those albums she wouldn’t have bothered. She has no desire whatsoever to be at the top of the charts anymore or be a part of the promotional game and hasn’t since she’s had kids pretty much, she even stated for years after she had kids she never went on tour because she didn’t want to upset their schedule and have to be away from them for long periods, obviously being a mum became her no.1 priority. She never was a chart chaser it was her record label, she doesn’t care about charts or hits. She wont release music just for a hit record, she’s said that many times as well, she now just enjoys making the music she wants to make and it’s been like that since the release of Bionic, let’s face it she doesn’t need the money either and she doesn’t appear to blow her money on senseless crap.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Zee30 said:

Christina clearly doesn’t give AF about her career either lol. She has always hated promoting, it’s no secret. Her 1st 3 main albums where heavily promoted mainly due to her record label. I honestly think if Christina had more control over the promotion of those albums she wouldn’t have bothered. She has no desire whatsoever to be at the top of the charts anymore or be a part of the promotional game and hasn’t since she’s had kids pretty much, she even stated for years after she had kids she never went on tour because she didn’t want to upset their schedule and have to be away from them for long periods, obviously being a mum became her no.1 priority. She never was a chart chaser it was her record label, she doesn’t care about charts or hits. She wont release music just for a hit record, she’s said that many times as well, she now just enjoys making the music she wants to make and it’s been like that since the release of Bionic, let’s face it she doesn’t need the money either and she doesn’t appear to blow her money on senseless crap.Β 

She has said that since Stripped: "I don'tΒ  care if I sell one or one million records".

The irony of it all: It's extremist Brit fans who are obsessed about Xtina's career and mock her for her lack of hits. Guys, she's not BeyoncΓ©, and she doesn't care trying to be a chart chaser.

If that was the case, she would heavily promote her material, and even that way she wouldn't hit a #1 again.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block