🚨 Ventura County Considered Opening a Human-Trafficking Investigation into Team Con in 2021 but Samuel Ingham (and apparently Britney) Declined

On 10/20/2022 at 3:12 AM, bitbitboi said:

I think it's pretty clear by now that she wasn't aware of everything back then. That was exactly the objective by Team CON, to hide stuff from her and lie and confuse her so they could manipulate her.

I'm still not clear on how they managed to sidestep the 5 day period Ms Spears should have had to appoint counsel to challenge the bid. There seems to have been some circular argument that she had dementia and so couldn't appoint counsel to advise her not to agree to a conservatorship voluntarily.

• Like 1
On 10/20/2022 at 7:00 PM, gar said:

I'm still not clear on how they managed to sidestep the 5 day period Ms Spears should have had to appoint counsel to challenge the bid. There seems to have been some circular argument that she had dementia and so couldn't appoint counsel to advise her not to agree to a conservatorship voluntarily.

I think many stars aligned. Britney's life was a mess, they threatened to take away the kids, promised it would be temporary and got a judge who would side with them. 

There's an excerpt in Lynne's book that seems to allude to Jamie and Lou "shopping around". Since they couldn't get the declaration by a medical professional, I think they threatened Britney, who signed away her rights. This made it "voluntary". If not, then the smear campaign really worked for this whole time (remember Tish's words about Team Con telling her that Britney won't remember anything she says).

Is it too late to opening a human trafficking case? Like just because the victim is set free doesn’t mean the crime didn’t happen and if it did happen, normally charges could be pressed and action taken no? Or the “statutes of limitations” passed for all that now?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block