3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

nostalgia? curiosity? boredom? Ive been a fan since 1999. Just because I dont like everything Britney or Christina do doesnt mean I dont care about them or their careers. I still want both of them to be happy and successfull (in whatever they want to do) 

No one said you have to like everything Britney does. But you clearly have a pattern of just commenting on any thread where you can take a dig at Britney..spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

No one said you have to like everything Britney does. But you clearly have a pattern of just commenting on any thread where you can take a dig at Britney..spacer.png

I praise her when I see something to praise. At the moment she isn't doing anything career wise so all that's left is her social media. I don't like most of her posts but I don't comment on all of them. I haven't commented on her last couple of ugly *****.

+ I don't see the issue with discussing what I dislike and why. If someone tells me they hate the Boys choreography and that Britney looked ugly in the video I would be flabbergasted and disagree but it wouldn't personally affect me or make me angry. This place seems like it's full of people who only want their opinions mirrored back at them and totally spazz out when someone disagrees. I think britney is a stunning woman but she looks ugly in some of those pics. I don't get why that pisses so many people off. It's just my opinion. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

why would i stream songs I dont like? If Britney doesnt want to get trashed she should post stuff like this instead of the trash she uploads

normal_45b.jpg6229460e291a3c6e859e4be8e9877a14.jpgbritney_spears2.jpgBMps-IZCUAAIG71.jpg:large

i mean seriously... tell me this picture isnt ugly as hell.

0_Britney-Spears-naked.jpg

It’s about her reclaiming her freedom. That’s what these pictures represent. You are comparing them with professional shots taken nearly 20 years ago.

This woman hasn’t had freedom over her body in 14 years. Let her take all the amateur shots she wants. She has stated time and time again she does not want to work right now. I’m sure that included photoshoots as well.

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I praise her when I see something to praise. At the moment she isn't doing anything career wise so all that's left is her social media. I don't like most of her posts but I don't comment on all of them. I haven't commented on her last couple of ugly *****.

+ I don't see the issue with discussing what I dislike and why. If someone tells me they hate the Boys choreography and that Britney looked ugly in the video I would be flabbergasted and disagree but it wouldn't personally affect me or make me angry. This place seems like it's full of people who only want their opinions mirrored back at them and totally spazz out when someone disagrees. I think britney is a stunning woman but she looks ugly in some of those pics. I don't get why that pisses so many people off. It's just my opinion. 

Because calling someone ugly - someone who’s been bullied relentlessly by the media and general public - is mean.

Someone who is traumatized and in the process of recovery. It’s long been rumored she skims through here so just be a tad more considerate.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Because calling someone ugly - someone who’s been bullied relentlessly by the media and general public - is mean.

Someone who is traumatized and in the process of recovery. It’s long been rumored she skims through here so just be a tad more considerate.

Saying a picture is unflattering is not calling Britney ugly. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Saying someone looks ugly in a picture is not the same as calling them ugly. Especially if the person is as gorgeous as Britney. 

If I say Sia looks ugly in a picture then that's because Sia  is ugly. Britney is very  clearly not ugly so obviously it's about the picture not Britney.

17 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

It’s about her reclaiming her freedom. That’s what these pictures represent. You are comparing them with professional shots taken nearly 20 years ago.

This woman hasn’t had freedom over her body in 14 years. Let her take all the amateur shots she wants. She has stated time and time again she does not want to work right now. I’m sure that included photoshoots as well.

That's fine. She Can do whatever she wants. And I can say what i think about it.

17 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Believe me, I’m not angry, spazzing out or flabbergasted at all :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

..just pointing out the fact that you offer nothing but negativity in every post I’ve ever seen from you. I don’t personally like when she covers up her ***** with emojiis but I’m not gonna trash her for it every chance I get. But like you said, you’re clearly bored.

Just now, Emil87 said:

Believe me, I’m not angry, spazzing out or flabbergasted at all :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

..just pointing out the fact that you offer nothing but negativity in every post I’ve ever seen from you. I don’t personally like when she covers up her ***** with emojiis but I’m not gonna trash her for it every chance I get. But like you said, you’re clearly bored.

K.

I think because her captions are usually riddled with something completely off topic. Then the public is searching for any hint that she may be suffering from a mental condition. Britney retaliating on social media to me only serves to reinforce these speculations sadly  even though she may see is as fruitful to garnering her agency back. 

She has to understand that garnering validation from the world isn't going to work or to help separate the public's perception of "Britney" the image she's sustained in the past. Nor should she because all that matters is how she sees herself at the end of the day rather than hoping to be seen for who she really is. Certainly, she could try, but you'll never truly make anyone understand who you really are if you have to continue to shock and provoke the public. 

I know she didn't want to do a sit down interview, it could help at least with the delivery and intent behind her message. Even if certain interviewers are less than favourable. It's a platform to be taken a lot more credibly in my opinion. Again, if she doesn't actual care, then why waste so much time and energy airing your grievances on social media if you weren't seeking some understanding. Right? 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Do us all a ******* favour and get off this site. Like go touch some damn grass and quit being judge mental. Like you come across as a bitter person with all these comments. Britney owes nobody anything. 

I won’t tire of saying it’s because society is still conditioned to view women’s bodies as entertainment specifically for them and it prevents women from being able to express themselves without it immediately being criticized based on how ****ographically pleasing it is to people and so any photo that doesn’t look nice enough is therefore automatically trashy and cause for concern.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block