Three Card Career reading

All Alleged for entertainment purposes only
first card is the Devil Reversed:   talks about freedom and being released from negative energy

Second card is the lovers:  for this reading i am going to read the lovers as partnerships  (will explain why in the breakdown)
Third  card is page of wands:   talks about  new plans: also creativity

The Breakdown
ok first thing to say.   i think  Britney is back.   we might not realise it now but oh boy.   SHE IS ON FIRE:     with the lovers card in this spread i am reading that as partnerships in business. this automatically made me think of Vegas.  also the page of wands made me think of this too.    with the devil reversed we know she has had negative connotations of Vegas:   wonder if what she is planning has made her feel more at peace!   

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

All Alleged for entertainment purposes only
first card is the Devil Reversed:   talks about freedom and being released from negative energy

Second card is the lovers:  for this reading i am going to read the lovers as partnerships  (will explain why in the breakdown)
Third  card is page of wands:   talks about  new plans: also creativity

I think it's about she has free hands (devil rx) in choices (lovers), but actually she is not giving to that much attention, even it's tempting starting with something new (page of wands).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block