This Day in Pop: The Announcement (October 18, 2018)

announce.jpg.0691efdf0f12bde5d2e95582105

After announcing the announcement at the Ellen Show a few days earlier, the announcement of the Domination Las Vegas residency finally happened.

There was a livestream on the Ellen DeGeneres youtube channel.

There were no interviews or even a speech from Britney. The residency would be cancelled a month before started. 

004.jpg

Britney revealed last year that she was being forced to do this show, and that refusing to do a dance move during the show's rehearsals was what ultimately led her father to send her to a mental facility for 4 months in early 2019.

• Love 1

This whole thing was a MESS and I really hope we get the truth one day. They had her announce she was going to be on Ellen to make a very special announcement....which was that she was going to be making an announcement...in a few days....and you could tell she was like wtf is my team doing making me come out here looking like an idiot

Then the ANNOUNCEMENT itself as she rises out of the stage (looking gorgeous btw), awkwardly stands there while the announcer goes "Ladies and gentlemen, Britney.....*awkward pause*Britney Spears" and another awkward pause before the music starts and the poor interviewer in the audience has no idea what's going on

Season 8 Episode 20 GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

And I mean SAT and watched! Had it streaming on my TV and my phone. Glad I didn’t try to have a viewing party lol

imagine sitting there waiting for the “AHA” moment to come and the stream just ends!

Looking back, watching her walk the red carpet into a van and leaving, it's funny :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But watching that live for that, wasn't :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: I tought she was going to another stage or something:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block