Britney & Kevin: Family Fued. Airing Wednesday

A TV ad was just on Australian TV (channel 9) for an hour special this Wednesday.

This is the same channel who aired the 60 minutes interview, which had extremely high ratings and was their top social interaction post since they started it.

The ad appears to be a mix of Framing Britney, Controlling Britney and the interview with Kevin and kids. 

740469_p23165573_b_h9_aa_360.jpg
TVGUIDE.9NOW.COM.AU

Britney and Kevin - Family Feud TV Show - Australian TV Guide - 9Entertainment

Britney and Kevin - Family Feud

8:45PM - 9:45PM

CC

Karl Stefanovic goes inside the tumultuous world of pop princess Britney Spears, including her spectacular rise to fame and the troubled breakdown of her controversial marriage to Kevin Federline.

DOCUMENTARY | AUSTRALIA | 2022 | M

I think its time that we stop viewing this kind of incidents as mere coincidences....

This ''documentary'' is nothing more than a coordinated hitpiece starring someone who has avoided the public backlash and using the perfect weapon against Britney, in my opinion.

It was first announced when Jamie was being deposed.

The documentary was aired when decisions in court were being made, and nothing else happened after, until this wednesday when the issues are being discussed in court again?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Karl Stefanovic goes inside the tumultuous world of pop princess Britney Spears, including her spectacular rise to fame and the troubled breakdown of her controversial marriage to Kevin Federline.

She never had breakdown omg. If somebody take your kids, you will be sure "crazy" too. She was at her lowest moment, but not in breakdown!

She decide for shave her hair and what? Sometimes people do something  spontaneous, like buying silly thing what they don't need. If she did it for the world to finally give her a break and stop take her as "omg it's Britney Spears that blonde" so I'm all for it. She deserved her own life and her family is behind all sh.. what happened.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I think its time that we stop viewing this kind of incidents as mere coincidences....

This ''documentary'' is nothing more than a coordinated hitpiece starring someone who has avoided the public backlash and using the perfect weapon against Britney, in my opinion.

It was first announced when Jamie was being deposed.

The documentary was aired when decisions in court were being made, and nothing else happened after, until this wednesday when the issues are being discussed in court again?

At some point they are trying go after britney like in 2007.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block