Sam Smith announces new album 'GLORIA' and reveals album cover

Slayer

Wow at first I thought you were all just commenting on his face being digitally slimmed down for the cover (which I think it was) but you're really fat shaming him... :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Btw, the hair color looks kind of cheap but that cut is flawless... And I love the earring!!

And how old are y'all? 12? I can't believe this wasn't the first thing you thought of when you read the album name:

ab67616d0000b273cdafb792754b42112eb529eb

My gawd, learn your divas... And yes, go stream that. But buckle up first.

Gloria Estefan - "gloria!" (1998)

On 10/17/2022 at 5:12 PM, BananaBoy98 said:

He just likes food:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

He actually just said he prefers food to music (!):

@ 3:15

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Wow at first I thought you were all just commenting on his face being digitally slimmed down for the cover (which I think it was) but you're really fat shaming him... :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Btw, the hair color looks kind of cheap but that cut is flawless... And I love the earring!!

And how old are y'all? 12? I can't believe this wasn't the first thing you thought of when you read the album name:

ab67616d0000b273cdafb792754b42112eb529eb

My gawd, learn your divas... And yes, go stream that. But buckle up first.

Gloria Estefan - "gloria!" (1998)

He actually just said he prefers food to music (!):

@ 3:15

Love their duet! 

so good! 
spacer.png

• Love 1

Just realized he edited his hair line too! People think I’m body shaming Sam but I could care less about his weight. As a Britney stan, I’ve learned to not take the image of the “persona” and listen to their words and see their actions. Britney has spoke out and called out publications that photoshopped her (aka Rollingstone for enhancing her breasts) and she recognized she wasn’t as thin or busty and yet spoke out. She kept it real. Sam speaks of self love and acceptance but then puts out images (he approved) as okay but it’s a false narrative. If you speak of self acceptance then don’t photoshop weight off and your hairline. spacer.pngspacer.pngI get we all want to be our best versions on social media but he actively promotes body positivity and then contradicts his words by putting these images out, conforming to the “beauty standard” but we still have Lizzo and Chloe Bailey who include cellulite and stretch marks in their photo shoots. If you’re gonna speak about the life style than BE about the life style  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

He’s way too talented to give a crap about words of vanity. He slayed as a big boy, thin boy, queer boy and as he is now with his number one hit with Kim P. Wish he didn’t feel the need to photoshop hisself 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Love their duet! 

That really is a fantastic duet... Kelly is amazing, she has SO much voice, it's so powerful, yet she knows how to control it and go from very soft (are you listening, Xtina?) to super loud in the same song. Also, her voice works very well with Sam's. And she's such a generous singer! She's top notch so she always collaborates with at least equally talented people, yet when she's actually sharing the stage she never wants to take the spotlight all for herself (are you listening, Nicole?).

Also, her band is soooo good....

But that background singer?? Honestly, she ruined the song. I'm serious. I do believe it was a sound issue, though. Her mic was too loud, even louder than Kelly's and Sam's, which is obviously weird, and neither of them seemed to notice it, so I'm pretty sure it was a mixing issue from the sound guy. Too bad, though, because that background singer was coming into the song like...

Movie Ballet GIF by Center Stage

• Love 1
9 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Just realized he edited his hair line too! People think I’m body shaming Sam but I could care less about his weight. As a Britney stan, I’ve learned to not take the image of the “persona” and listen to their words and see their actions. Britney has spoke out and called out publications that photoshopped her (aka Rollingstone for enhancing her breasts) and she recognized she wasn’t as thin or busty and yet spoke out. She kept it real. Sam speaks of self love and acceptance but then puts out images (he approved) as okay but it’s a false narrative. If you speak of self acceptance then don’t photoshop weight off and your hairline. spacer.pngspacer.pngI get we all want to be our best versions on social media but he actively promotes body positivity and then contradicts his words by putting these images out, conforming to the “beauty standard” but we still have Lizzo and Chloe Bailey who include cellulite and stretch marks in their photo shoots. If you’re gonna speak about the life style than BE about the life style  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

He’s way too talented to give a crap about words of vanity. He slayed as a big boy, thin boy, queer boy and as he is now with his number one hit with Kim P. Wish he didn’t feel the need to photoshop hisself 

ugh you're so right... This only makes me think that those issues are still unresolved for him, and that she's preaching about body positivity more as a desperate cry for help or even as a way of publicly self-assuring himself rather than an actual belief or a lesson he actually learned.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block