Sam Smith announces new album 'GLORIA' and reveals album cover

Slayer

15 minutes ago, x.rox said:

I think there is a difference between maliciously speaking about someone’s weight versus someone pointing out that their photos are clearly photoshopped to make them appear leaner. One is just an observation. Just saying. 

Exactly. Just like the one exhaler made a comparison to Mariah...one can comment on the lack of realism of the 'Me. I am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse' cover without making fun of Mariah for her body. Same with Sam. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
17 minutes ago, x.rox said:

I think there is a difference between maliciously speaking about someone’s weight versus someone pointing out that their photos are clearly photoshopped to make them appear leaner. One is just an observation. Just saying. 

Yeah and it really doesn't matter at the end of the day because all celebs shoots are photoshopped. It's a fact. So Sam's photographer doing it isn't any different. 

2 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Yeah and it really doesn't matter at the end of the day because all celebs shoots are photoshopped. It's a fact. So Sam's photographer doing it isn't any different. 

I would only argue there’s a difference between heavy editing vs. touch ups. Sure, celebrities and people do it, but people cannot be mad when it’s so obvious that they can spot it and point it out. Since we only see Sam’s face it’s hard to know if it’s heavy editing or a simple touch up. One thing is clear though, any signs of being overweight have been removed from the picture to appear slim. Which is fine… but my point in my post was that you can’t be mad at people for noticing and saying something. They aren’t dissing his weight. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, x.rox said:

I would only argue there’s a difference between heavy editing vs. touch ups. Sure, celebrities and people do it, but people cannot be mad when it’s so obvious that they can spot it and point it out. Since we only see Sam’s face it’s hard to know if it’s heavy editing or a simple touch up. One thing is clear though, any signs of being overweight have been removed from the picture to appear slim. Which is fine… but my point in my post was that you can’t be mad at people for noticing and saying something. They aren’t dissing his weight. 

I seriously hope you don't think Sam is overweight :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

I seriously hope you don't think Sam is overweight :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Hahaha. Hard to tell. If you Google Sam Smith 2022 there’s images of him looking very slim and trim and then there’s pictures of him looking [quite a bit] heavier. So it’s hard to know what he even looks like right now. And again the point of my post wasn’t even to comment on his weight my point was only there’s a difference between an observation and bullying someone. So calm down. :snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p:

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Hahaha. Hard to tell. If you Google Sam Smith 2022 there’s images of him looking very slim and trim and then there’s pictures of him looking [quite a bit] heavier. So it’s hard to know what he even looks like right now. And again the point of my post wasn’t even to comment on his weight my point was only there’s a difference between an observation and bullying someone. So calm down. :snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p:

:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, x.rox said:

tmp_3kaEo4_f34dbd77f700d30f_GettyImages-

0_PAY-Sam-Smith-enjoys-the-warm-weather-

Yes he is chubby :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:... but most important is that he is happy....

He sure works out, but in something different.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

tmp_3kaEo4_f34dbd77f700d30f_GettyImages-

0_PAY-Sam-Smith-enjoys-the-warm-weather-

Yes he is chubby :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:... but most important is that he is happy....

He sure works out, but in something different.

They* are chubby. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

As long as someone is happy that’s all that matters. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I gained some pounds over the past couple years and now I’m aggressively trying to lose it. Virtually starving myself with appetite suppressant pills and meal replacement shakes. Lost 4lbs in only a few days. Here’s to hoping I lose more. I’m a good example of someone who is a little overweight but very unhappy about it :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, x.rox said:

Virtually starving myself with appetite suppressant pills and meal replacement shakes. Lost 4lbs in only a few days. Here’s to hoping I lose more. I’m a good example of someone who is a little overweight but very unhappy about it :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Honey, those kind of pills can be very unhealthy. If you feel your weight is unhealthy and you want to change it, please don't neglect that such a change should be done in a healthy way. Maybe look to the quality of the food you are eating. Don't do anything that could hurt yourself. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, x.rox said:

I gained some pounds over the past couple years and now I’m aggressively trying to lose it. Virtually starving myself with appetite suppressant pills and meal replacement shakes. Lost 4lbs in only a few days. Here’s to hoping I lose more. I’m a good example of someone who is a little overweight but very unhappy about it :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Please, you are only a human. First love yourself and accept how you are, then do something.

It's not healthy for your body eat these pills,....isn't just better spend more time with move? Eating meal with less carbohydrates (= don't eat rice, potatoes) can help.

Edited by BananaBoy98

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block