Why do Britney fans think that they can tell Britney what she should do with her life or career?

You do know that we can’t tell her what to do right? We’re not applying for jobs as her manager and creating a regime. 

this is a forum for Britney fans. It’s natural that we brainstorm and discuss ideas. I’m SO tired of people acting like we aren’t allowed to share what we would like her to do. She’s not making music, so what else should we talk about? Does every thread need to be somber and about her conservatorship? Like I know this was created cause you’re bored and want some reactions but shesh. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
Just now, ovoxo said:

You do know that we can’t tell her what to do right? We’re not applying for jobs as her manager and creating a regime. 

this is a forum for Britney fans. It’s natural that we brainstorm and discuss ideas. I’m SO tired of people acting like we aren’t allowed to share what we would like her to do. She’s not making music, so what else should we talk about? Does every thread need to be somber and about her conservatorship?

Of course I know that. I make threads about Britney :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: I’m talking more so expecting her to do something that she’s already said she doesn’t want to do. We have to be realistic as fans now. 

1 minute ago, ovoxo said:

this is a forum for Britney fans. It’s natural that we brainstorm and discuss ideas. I’m SO tired of people acting like we aren’t allowed to share what we would like her to do. She’s not making music, so what else should we talk about? Does every thread need to be somber and about her conservatorship? Like I know this was created cause you’re bored and want some reactions but shesh. 

Mariah Carey Crying GIF

This is the Britney section where fans can come together and celebrate and talk and praise Britney. We all wish she would make new music it's not a crime and fans shouldn't feel guilty for feeling that way. We didn't cause the conservatorship nor were any of the fans a part of it. If Britney doesn't record music again, yes that will suck but she has done so much already we have a lot to be grateful for already. 

I said what I said. 

• Love 2

Unnecessary thread we have this topic every week with a different title.

But anyway, I think suggestions or ideas are cool.

What's not cool is complaining, whining and tell her what to do.

Today someone was complaining about HMC video asking to do it as an animated one, like wtf?! Grow up! And be greatful she even recorded something.

I see why she wouldn't want to come back, and honestly, I agree with her.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

What's not cool is complaining, whining and tell her what to do.

Today someone was complaining about HMC video asking to do it as an animated one, like wtf?! Grow up! And be greatful she even recorded something.

I agree. This is exactly what I’m talking about. 

Kindly shut the **** up with your spam threads, BritneyLVR. Most insufferable Exhaler of all time. Yes, you are even more unbearable than people like C0Cky and Cap87 when they were around. Get a job. Get a life. You are starting to scare us all with the amount you post. Oh well, I’ll just let you sink in your backlash instead. 

@britney fkn spears @SlayOut @Henry.  WE WON :bouncey:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

Kindly shut the **** up with your spam threads, BritneyLVR. Most insufferable Exhaler of all time. Yes, you are even more unbearable than people like C0Cky and Cap87 when they were around. Get a job. Get a life. You are starting to scare us all with the amount you post. Oh well, I’ll just let you sink in your backlash instead. 

@britney fkn spears @SlayOut @Henry.  WE WON :bouncey:

:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Ik we turned into legally blonde but the main reason of even knowin her name is her talent. It’s understandable after what she’s gone through why she wouldn’t want to continue and I respect that. But I will always be here for new music. I do get what your saying I’m very grateful for hmc cuz I honestly didn’t think we would even get that. I just hope next time she releases she takes it more seriously and hush us for a decade…if she dropped a replay banger like gimme more ppl wouldn’t be worried about what’s next…they would be skull dragged for life 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, Donavan Ward said:

Ik we turned into legally blonde but the main reason of even knowin her name is her talent. It’s understandable after what she’s gone through why she wouldn’t want to continue and I respect that. But I will always be here for new music. I do get what your saying I’m very grateful for hmc cuz I honestly didn’t think we would even get that. I just hope next time she releases she takes it more seriously and hush us for a decade…if she dropped a replay banger like gimme more ppl wouldn’t be worried about what’s next…they would be skull dragged for life 

I hear you! Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Donavan Ward said:

Stop giving this clown a platform or attention.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block