Rosengart has discovered more dirt on Jamie. "MORE information about Jamie Spears’s misconduct, which they will be detailing in an upcoming Supplemental Objection"

28 minutes ago, jokobish said:

So what does this mean? Because Rosengart isn’t looking good to me right now 

is he maybe out of his league and this is a way crazier case and they’ll just have to let the system win because they’re too complicit?

LOL, but sometimes I wonder… because honestly with the information we have from the outside, it does not look like progress is being made at all. I don’t really know, but as of now, I’m like yeah you’re great and all but we want to see movement rosendaddy… what has really been done? is this it?

When you have a corrupt justice system in play and soooo many people trying to save their ***$es, it’s very very hard for any lawyer to get to the truth. Rosengart has been doing what he can and unless there are qualified legal experts on exhale, I don’t see why we should be vilifying the man who got Britney out of a 13 year con within a matter of months. Just let him do what he needs to do 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

So what does this mean? Because Rosengart isn’t looking good to me right now 

Judge Penny is set to decide on Jamie's fee petition that has been lingering since December 2021 on December 7. If she doesn't decide on if Britney needs to pay Jamie or not by then, a trial will ensue in 2023.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block