Charlie Puth's new album debuts at #10 on the Billboard 200 with 26,500 in sales

I wrote this in the other thread..

He gets a lot of money from his Toks, promotions, and he's one of the most streamed artists. These days most record companies take WAY too much stock into Toks and those numbers anyway. You could be a hit like Halsey and record labels will stall until you have a larger social media presence. It's ALL about promotions and ads these days. I feel bad for the artist because it seems like less to do with artistic integrity than it does with promoting businesses. I have more respect for Charlie because at least he gets exposure and notoriety for show casing his talents (and becoming famous for that) than click baiting (I mean, I guess he does a lil bit of that, but I mean, we are thirsty hos. He knows our demo). 

• Love 1

aritsts dont sell physical like before. We're a in a digital age so I dont know why there is an emphasis on physical sales being low? They're going to continue to trend lower and lower by the looks of it.

Anyway, Puth was never a huge star. He's kind of a C-list celebrity ,but I have always liked some of his music,even the incredibly corny stuff ( i know , im the worst)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block