Britney reactivates her Instagram

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well she doesn’t need to stop posting because she can post what she wants. However, it appears to trigger you, hence the suggestion to unfollow.

My only wish for her to stop posting is because socials have only brought personal attacks and problems with her children, socials have not benefited her at all and I wish she could find a healthier way to cope with her traumas.

Right now she doesn't need to be exposed to the hate she receives daily from the general public on her ig.

But I think some fans don't really care about her sanity and just enjoy looking at her like she's a circus animal.

4 minutes ago, Antidote said:

My only wish for her to stop posting is because socials have only brought personal attacks and problems with her children, socials have not benefited her at all and I wish she could find a healthier way to cope with her traumas.

Right now she doesn't need to be exposed to the hate she receives daily from the general public on her ig.

But I think some fans don't really care about her sanity and just enjoy looking at her like she's a circus animal.

She can post what she wants, you’re the one trying to control her and want her to be your circus animal. Look at yourself and what you’re saying, she’s had enough of being told what to do and controlled. Let her live.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She can post what she wants, you’re the one trying to control her and want her to be your circus animal. Look at yourself and what you’re saying, she’s had enough of being told what to do and controlled. Let her live.

Of course she is free to post what she wants but she herself has said that she's not okay and exposing herself to the general public's opinion only worsens her current state and instagram affects her even more, that's why she constantly deactivates it, you should know that there's something called "social media addiction" and It's not about controlling, it's about protecting her.

If you have a friend or family member who is currently not well, are you going to suggest that she post everything that goes through her mind on ig? what kind of therapy is that?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block