Chucky & M3gan Are Beefing On Twitter

Cqleb

2 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

The intern for Chucky is definitely millennial whereas Megan's account is Gen-Z

Maybe that’s the point? Although millennials would have been too young or not yet born when the first Child’s Play film cane out. More of a Gen X film?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Isla said:

Maybe that’s the point? Although millennials would have been too young or not yet born when the first Child’s Play film cane out. More of a Gen X film?

The first child’s play came out 1988.. and had sequels so millennials Deff kno chucky ..idk if it’s a thing of gen x vs millennials in this sense.. as we were kids ( millennials) scared to watch it or not allowed or wanted to watch it bc we weren’t allowed. Plus I can’t account how many times that movie was on basic cable showing as reruns. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

The first child’s play came out 1988.. and had sequels so millennials Deff kno chucky ..idk if it’s a thing of gen x vs millennials in this sense.. as we were kids ( millennials) scared to watch it or not allowed or wanted to watch it bc we weren’t allowed. Plus I can’t account how many times that movie was on basic cable showing as reruns. 

Oh yeah you were right but I was thinking more about the film’s target audience when it came out :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block