Were you popular in high school?

GlitterRain

Nope. There was like 1,500 kids in the school and the most popular were those who participated in a lot of things or were into sports. I hung out with the weird somewhat dopey looking people. I was called a hobo once by a girl so I guess that explains how I would've looked like to some. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Jezebaal said:

Nope. There was like 1,500 kids in the school and the most popular were those who participated in a lot of things or were into sports. I hung out with the weird somewhat dopey looking people. I was called a hobo once by a girl so I guess that explains how I would've looked like to some. 

That’s not very nice! I think that girl is very rude and I’m sorry that she said that to you :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

I didn’t think I was (nor do I currently think I was) until I ran into  younger classmates that knew me but I had no clue who they were. I always felt like I was super shy. 
A few years after HS, my friend threw a party and introduced me to this group. They knew my full name and I had a Mariah moment, and didn’t know them. They said we went to high school together and one girl said she had a crush on me but I was one of the popular boys and she couldn’t say “hi”. I told her, I wasn’t popular and the group was like, yeah you were. Similar situations happened a few times.
My older bro (basketball player) and sis (cheerleader) were very popular in HS. I went to their HS freshman year and hated it. It was like the traditional b itchy pretty girls and the macho jocks were the popular ones. Then I transferred to an arts school with no sports, and the dynamic was so different. Everyone for the most part got along. Rarely saw bullying. I think not having the “normal” HS took away the stigma of who’s the cool, popular kids, so that’s why I never saw it for me. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jezebaal said:

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block