Why Britney didn't stay for the whole 2007 Vma's show? / Why she didn't walk the red carpet

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

She didn't want more media exposure.

That is why she didn't promote Blackout. No interviews, photoshoots, performances or apperances to promote the album. And it's understandable given this was at the peak of the paparazzi stalking her and following her everywhere with 20 cars.

I'm surprised this performance happened at all. I wonder why and how she accepted.

Rach, girl, she was trafficked shortly after this. She was probably forced in some sort of way. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’d love to know who she was talking to that night, like apart from her entourage and team for the performance. Has anyone come out and mentioned they spoke to her?.. That entire time in her life is such a mystery. So Juicy..

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:   :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Allegedly Justin tried to talk to her backstage… 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

She didn't want more media exposure.

That is why she didn't promote Blackout. No interviews, photoshoots, performances or apperances to promote the album. And it's understandable given this was at the peak of the paparazzi stalking her and following her everywhere with 20 cars.

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

I'm surprised this performance happened at all. I wonder why and how she accepted.

Britney was the most famous most photographed woman at the time..and she was for a LONG time.. this performance was was what actually made the vmas 2007..they needed something to talk about and britney made headlines worldwide simply for doing her thing..the world wanted more..yet less..yet more. Yet less..britney put a mirror up to Hollywood culture and America wasn't ready for it... some ugly woman apparently a comedian (yet shes never once made me laugh, seriously the brits see 'silver ****eman' and i wonder how shes considered a 'comedian' said some nasty joke about britney's kids being 'adorable mistakes' and britney wasnt gonna stay present for a show she basically invented..

she cried out of the building ..AND SHE WAS THE ******* HEADLINER 

2007 CULTURE for you kids..

Britney dances... suddenly 14 years of her life is swept up and everyone's asking why?..

Britney cried so you guys could say 'money doesnt matter'..

Britney is te epitome of working hard throughout everything.  

Her last few concerts were more lik free hand outs.. jamie made his money and britney was done with him 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block