Do you think Britney knew what a conservatorship was when it started?

rik

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

She did whatever was required of her so she could see her babies. 

this. 

not sure why there's still a narrative that britney is some naive little girl unaware of what's going on around her. britney is smarter than anyone ever gives her credit for. 

• Like 3

Whether or not she knew what a conservatorship actually was, she definitely knew what her family's intentions were. 

I remember reports from the time that, whilst she was in hospital under the 5150 and found out about the conservatorship, she was screaming that all her family wanted was her house and her money, and she screamed at them that they would never take them away from her.

She definitely knew what they had planned right from the start. It's so sad.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

As far as I know, she found out what a conservatorship was after she was put in one.  So, so disgusting that her family would do that and also intentionally make moves to stop her being given the five days notice all potential conservatees are supposed to have. I completely understand Britney when she says they can all burn in hell - they stole her life, children, autonomy, youth and money from her.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block