Do you miss Britney the artist?

Yes, at least, the way she used to be. I watched "Dream within a Dream" and I just thought she was an amazing artist in her own way. I saddends me nothing is left of that artist, and hasn't for years. I have always been careful about idolizing the person behind the artist. I don't do that in most cases. and I don't do that in this case. Although I did feel passionate about her being free because that was a great injustice, that what happened to her.

First of all, I'd like to say to hell with Team Con for robbing Britney of the ability to make the most of her life for more than a decade. 

Secondly, we'll get Britney the artist back in due time but now, she needs to sort out a lot of things considering that this is the first time in 10+ years that she totally has a say in her own life. 

i miss britney the passionate artist, the one who made glory, not the circus femme fatale britney jean artist 

my point is i love and miss the artist but i dont want her to comeback if she is gonna do a half-assed project, i want her to be 100% involved in the project, excited about it and confident

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block