Do you miss Britney the artist?

I know I do! 

Imagine if the conservatorship never happened and she was able to be married years earlier and would have had ten kids if she wanted, she definitely would more than likely have a passion for music and performing. She would probably still be making music and performing if it wasn't for the amount of ABUSE and HUMAN TRAFFICKING she went through. 

It's so sad that Team Con stole that away from her ... 😭 We will never forgive Team Con for doing that to her. Nothing worse than being robbed of your passions due to traumas that are hard to process and get over with so easily 

Do you miss Britney the artist? 

Discuss...

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

• Love 6
1 minute ago, brymo said:

Britney might still be doing her thing and making the art she wants but not sharing publicly. She should focus on hobbies and doing what she loves creatively. She's a creative person, and she'll figure it out. Whether it's in public or not is another question...

True. I like to believe she still enjoys creating art, whether it’s through music or painting or dancing. She has so much more to offer than just twirling on IG, but maybe for now that’s all she’s willing to share. And that’s fair. If that makes her happy, I say twirl on.Kenya Moore Reality Tv GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block