Beyonce and Dove Cameron

So I was cleaning my apt today and jamming out to Dove Cameron's song boyfriend on Spotify. The next song comes on and its rotten to the core I guess from the descendants (never seen it so im not sure what exactly what it is) but it soundly oddly familiar. Then it hit me it the cadence sounds like Alien super star. I know alien super star is a sample of I'm too **** but the idea off bey stealing a song from a Disney Channel show is sending me.

Also don't come from me :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: I love bey and a full supporter of her and her music but it's no secret she gets "inspired" alot. I could also just be high from all the cleaning products :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: haha

It could also just be major coincidence, but do these sound the same to yall or am I tripping? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block