BlackBox whistleblower Alex Vlasov refuses to give documents to Jamie Spears

8 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Sam Ingham had a sacrosanct attorney client relationship with B and he violated that and as a result, violated her constitutional rights.  Lisa McCarley is right to after him and the courts.  B's family is corrupt.  That's never going to change.  But the courts made it legal to milk her and Lisa's right to go after them.

To a degree, you're right, but the blame cannot solely be placed on Ingham and the Courts in the way that your post suggests, in my opinion.

Rosengart is currently sharing evidence which heavily suggests, even proves, that efforts were made to circumvent the courts and what they had oversight into. In the regards, if information was hidden from the courts, the courts cannot be blame for making decisions on information presented to them. That's where the issue lies though; where were the red flags?

We know Ingham waived right to notification, and we've seen how he acts in a professional sense, but he is still part of a bigger picture, in my opinion.

This is why u need to read actual documents and make fact checking before making any assumptions especially post about it on socials. 

This case is sooo complex so u never know that is behind some1s intentions

p.s. so court asked tristar  to provide the documents  and they still didn't provide them. Jamie was delaying that annual expenses report or smth too. so  why   Jamie is not getting docs from Vlasov is big deal then.....

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Why is is a bad thing if he’s not cooperating with Jamie Spears? I thought that would be a good thing because he’s on Britney’s side right? 

it’s actually a very good thing! But Banon strike again and shares misinformation 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, icybaby said:

This is why u need to read actual documents and make fact checking before making any assumptions especially post about it on socials. 

This case is sooo complex so u never know that is behind some1s intentions

p.s. so court asked tristar  to provide the documents  and they still didn't provide them. Jamie was delaying that annual expenses report or smth too. so  why   Jamie is not getting docs from Vlasov is big deal then.....

The big difference here is that Britney I'd entitled to documents about her estate, Jamie isn't entitled to investigations on his actions because he doesn't like it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Can you explain what you mean by "waived right to notification"?

So ThatSurpriseWitness has a video on the documents from around a year ago. In it, Jamie Spears is essentially asking the court for an increase in payment for his involvement around the time of the Femme Fatale Tour because of the areas of work he had to supposedly do. In it, she reiterates that Jamie doesn't necessarily have the expertise to request the payment as he isn't involved in the music industry or touring. In the same video, there is a document in which Ingham waives his notification on the matter. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thanks!

So, Ingham waives his notification on some matters, but not all?

Or was it a blanket waiver from that moment going forward?

I think this must be a waiver on a particular matter. 

Screen-Shot-2022-10-15-at-1-36-41-PM.png

I don't know how significant it is, but Ingham signs this doc and it's faxed on letterhead from the Jerylls AND Andrew Wallet.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TBK3Besdsf8cAlMyPb6BEXEJSCDa9m0Z/view?usp=sharing

Larry Rudolph Management and ReignDeer Entertainment also waive notice on that particular matter as well. Screen-Shot-2022-10-15-at-1-35-15-PM.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I4OgU8q5Yao9ssnz8tnXR18sqkGxn8ep/view?usp=sharing

Also on the Jerylls' letterhead.

Question: Why was a branch of Till The World Ends incorporated in North Carolina?

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_nc/1212434

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block