BlackBox whistleblower Alex Vlasov refuses to give documents to Jamie Spears

I said it on here straight away, Alex wasn't the hero lots of people all thought. He happily got paid whilst witnessing what was going on and supposedly didn't realise. 

It kind of reminds me of when Draco Malfoy catches Harry and Ron in the forbidden forest. When Draco goes and reports the two of them for rule breaking to Professor McGonagall, he too was caught breaking the rules at the same time, and ultimately, he also got reprimanded. 

Alex = Draco. 

Britney Spears Halloween GIF

Just now, Watch Me Work It said:

Just saw part of this on Instagram...

Isn't it interesting that the document and how it was first describe differ greatly? It was initially bring framed as Vlasov refusing to help Britney and Rosengart...

In my opinion, I find it incredibly interesting that the most extreme conspiracy theorists were talking about this document and framing it as a failing on Rosengart, when the reality is the exact opposite. It's also interesting how many of their beliefs coincidentally line up with what those who do not have Britney's best interest at heart wanted, and have played very active roles in potentially creating stress for Britney I.e Enabling Jason Alexander, Harassing Vicky, and badmouthing Sam. 

All my opinion. Very coincidental. 

• Love 3

I'm not sure why anybody takes anything Cocky says or posts seriously. He's an op. Anyone who associates and reposts his nonsense should not be trusted. I thought this was already established...

Lisa already got in the way of one of the hearings. Her and cocky together are a nightmare and should not be listened to.

• Like 7
39 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Just saw part of this on Instagram...

Isn't it interesting that the document and how it was first describe differ greatly? It was initially bring framed as Vlasov refusing to help Britney and Rosengart...

In my opinion, I find it incredibly interesting that the most extreme conspiracy theorists were talking about this document and framing it as a failing on Rosengart, when the reality is the exact opposite. It's also interesting how many of their beliefs coincidentally line up with what those who do not have Britney's best interest at heart wanted, and have played very active roles in potentially creating stress for Britney I.e Enabling Jason Alexander, Harassing Vicky, and badmouthing Sam. 

All my opinion. Very coincidental. 

banon continue to prove they are team con

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block