BlackBox whistleblower Alex Vlasov refuses to give documents to Jamie Spears

40 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This all seems to be crumbling so quickly, I wonder if that's why Britney is reportedly open to settling for a cash payout.

Britney has a very strong case for a trial. This is why Rosengart is focused on making it clear that the conservatorship was never appropriate, that there was a conflict of interest and that individuals breached their duties, failed to act in Britney's best interest and  purposefully acted beyond the scope of the court or misrepresenting misinformation...

However, this isn't a trial. As of now, it's a Probate issue, and the scope of the probate court is far narrower than the extent that Rosengart is arguing. 

The recent filings invite Rosengart to show his proof as evidence.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Why are people paying so much attention to Lisa inserting herself? She’s deranged and has main-character syndrome, nothing new there…But I do find concerning that he’s not cooperating anymore, he had key evidence and first hand communication with the people that bugged Britney’s house. I feel like his cooperation is imperative for Britney’s case…or maybe I’m wrong? 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Why are people paying so much attention to Lisa inserting herself? She’s deranged and has main-character syndrome, nothing new there…But I do find concerning that he’s not cooperating anymore, he had key evidence and first hand communication with the people that bugged Britney’s house. I feel like his cooperation is imperative for Britney’s case…or maybe I’m wrong? 

He has given the evidence to Rosengart, and verified it with Sherine Ebadi. Until this goes to trial, there is nothing else he can do or needs to do as of now. Rosengart has made it clear that this isn't a trial and therefore, deposing anyone with information on Jamie Spears is not needed.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney has a very strong case for a trial. This is why Rosengart is focused on making it clear that the conservatorship was never appropriate, that there was a conflict of interest and that individuals breached their duties, failed to act in Britney's best interest and  purposefully acted beyond the scope of the court or misrepresenting misinformation...

However, this isn't a trial. As of now, it's a Probate issue, and the scope of the probate court is far narrower than the extent that Rosengart is arguing. 

The recent filings invite Rosengart to show his proof as evidence.

Hopefully he has enough as Judge Penny ruled against almost all of his arguments to go back further than the 12th accounting.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I’m sorry, but are we not gonna talk about how this case is turning out weird

We don't know yet. This is a random person trying to insert herself who is talking to conspiracy theorists on Twitter. 

Furthermore, another user pointed out that Alex has turned over some evidence already, so perhaps this is being presented out of context. He may not be cooperating anymore because he has cooperated as much as he can. Let's wait and see what the full truth is before we jump to conclusions.

It's one thing when Team Con was still in control, but I still trust Rosengart as of right now. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He has given the evidence to Rosengart, and verified it with Sherine Ebadi. Until this goes to trial, there is nothing else he can do or needs to do as of now. Rosengart has made it clear that this isn't a trial and therefore, deposing anyone with information on Jamie Spears is not needed.

That makes sense. Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me ❤️

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Hopefully he has enough as Judge Penny ruled against almost all of his arguments to go back further than the 12th accounting.

Yes, because all of the issues they're dealing with are related to the 12th accounting. They need to close the books to get it out of probate court but they're still dealing with objections to the 12th accounting. All parties involved appear to gearing towards trial (I mean, you don't hire criminal lawyers for nothing) but the recent filings have been huge...

Tristar's legal team have played a very smart game; they're only asking that they deal with the immediate issue and stay focused on the 12th accounting, which is what the probate court should be used for...

Rosengart has mountains of evidence, but it may not be directly connected to the twelve accounting. All Judge Penny has done is basically invited him to make her rethink, which is why the 2010 issues will be important. All he has to do is join the dots and lead the judge to the argument eg. We have proof of X,y,z. If X,y,z is true, then it can be applied to A,B,C which brings the 12th accounting into issue.

Keep in mind, there's a 13th accounting also...THAT ONE will be interesting. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Yes, because all of the issues they're dealing with are related to the 12th accounting. They need to close the books to get it out of probate court but they're still dealing with objections to the 12th accounting. All parties involved appear to gearing towards trial (I mean, you don't hire criminal lawyers for nothing) but the recent filings have been huge...

Tristar's legal team have played a very smart game; they're only asking that they deal with the immediate issue and stay focused on the 12th accounting, which is what the probate court should be used for...

Rosengart has mountains of evidence, but it may not be directly connected to the twelve accounting. All Judge Penny has done is basically invited him to make her rethink, which is why the 2010 issues will be important. All he has to do is join the dots and lead the judge to the argument eg. We have proof of X,y,z. If X,y,z is true, then it can be applied to A,B,C which brings the 12th accounting into issue.

Keep in mind, there's a 13th accounting also...THAT ONE will be interesting. 

I think that sounds good, however feels like a reach. There's also statute of limitations and as long as things are being held up and pushed aside there won't be a case. I think that's why reportedly Britney is close to just settling for a payout. 

I'm hoping B will get justice, but it feels like that might not happen by time a possible criminal investigation is opened. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block