Cardi B celebrates 30th birthday

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Happy birthday 10 botched faces, 9 cheating scandals, 8 assault cases, 7 brand deals dropped you, 6 rap beefs in a week, 5 cheap reeboks, 4 years since u had a hit, 3 flopped singles, 2 features yet hot **** flopped, 1 album in andddd 0 international tourssssssssssssssssssss and that is what getsssssssssssssss me!🎅🎄

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

This is very sweet of u! Happy birthday Cardi 🤍

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Style. said:

Happy birthday 10 botched faces, 9 cheating scandals, 8 assault cases, 7 brand deals dropped you, 6 rap beefs in a week, 5 cheap reeboks, 4 years since u had a hit, 3 flopped singles, 2 features yet hot **** flopped, 1 album in andddd 0 international tourssssssssssssssssssss and that is what getsssssssssssssss me!🎅🎄

petition to @Jordan Miller to add skull as emoji reaction because this has me dead :queenie_falling_dying_dead: howling 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Style. said:

and still richer and more successful than you!! THAT's what gets me! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

Being a prostitute and selling your body on the internet is free for anybody, but what makes us different is our standards:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:
Still mad for that Plan B remix? Megan scrapped it boo! :dead_falling_wig_dying:

at one point in my life I was a prostitute. and I did very well sweetie, and the lights stayed on. however, i never funded pedophiles' weddings nor did i marry a rap*** nor did i collaborate with yet another rap*** and ped****e. it's cute how you stan someone who has though! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: anything else?  missed you boo boo xoxo

Real Housewives Reality Tv GIF

edit: happy birthday cardi!!! let's make it SIX #1's on the billboard hot 100!! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

at one point in my life I was a prostitute. and I did very well sweetie, and the lights stayed on. however, i never funded pedophiles' weddings nor did i marry a rap*** nor did i collaborate with yet another rap*** and ped****e. it's cute how you stan someone who has though! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: anything else?  missed you boo boo xoxo

Real Housewives Reality Tv GIF

edit: happy birthday cardi!!! let's make it SIX #1's on the billboard hot 100!! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I only mentioned one of the many crimes Criminal B has made that’s being monitored by the US Government. On the other hand, z Nicki being monitored by the biggest fandoms in the world. Sipping tea and it’s unsweetened! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: RESPECT BAD GYUAL WHEN MI DUN SPEAK :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Criminal B is past her prime, move on! Have ya seen Lil Kim’s calling this piece her big sis? Kim’s covered in MUD :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

done that's all folks GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

lmao kidding i get it. defending Criminal b is mine. 

I was rooting for her going #1 with Bodak Yellow, but everything turned out to be a set up to take Nicki out and the way she acted at Harper’s Bazaar made me delete her music from all of my socials. I honestly like all the female rappers, but this bich has proven time and time again she’s nothing but an industry plant, a overrated hot mess that has zero artistic talent. People were rooting for her because she was the poor, funny little girl  who made it big but the GAG is… she’s not even funny anymore. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

34 minutes ago, Style. said:

I was rooting for her going #1 with Bodak Yellow, but everything turned out to be a set up to take Nicki out and the way she acted at Harper’s Bazaar made me delete her music from all of my socials. I honestly like all the female rappers, but this bich has proven time and time again she’s nothing but an industry plant, a overrated hot mess that has zero artistic talent. People were rooting for her because she was the poor, funny little girl  who made it big but the GAG is… she’s not even funny anymore. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF

48 minutes ago, Style. said:

Lil Kim is better than all and mothered all your favourites mothers including bardi and micky

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block