Do we need a Vanessa Hudgens comeback?

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: ya Say Ok and Amazed were her only two good solo songs… so it’s never happening.  Baby Come Back is a Disney Channel cover so I don’t even count that. The one that is remembered most for some reason is Private Show’s mother, Sneaker Night. And that’s cause it’s a meme.

I remember people thought her music would be so good cause of high school musical but sadly being a recording artist isn’t for everyone. Her music was bad and boring back then and has aged even worse now.  I personally don’t need it but I’m happy for her fans :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Yes, I want her to make another album but please not songs like sneakernight ( I barley tolerated the song)

Bonus: Her album identified had some of the top producers

The Messengers, Benny Blanco and Max Martin, that album should've in a way been more successful ( but the nude leak that happen around that time they were trying to get rid of her even wanted to replace her for hsm 3 and releasing sneakernight as the single)

I want her music to be in the vain of the songs reminding me ( duet she did with Shawn Hook) and lay with me ( Collab with Phantoms) mix with r&b and adult- contemporary sound

I think she would be even more successful compare to when she first came out plus all the broadway shows she done over the years she would be amazing on tour

The only thing is she just did a intreview with access hollywood she doesn't plan to released her own type of music no time soon ( probably cause her experience like many how the music business is.

Remind me of zendaya how she only now make music for project she apart her (tv show or musical movie) but had experiences with labels ( politics in the music industry) doing her own music. So doesn't want to be a music artist like that anymore

P.S I hate that vanessa and corbin bleu didnt have better music carrer

But hopefully in the future vanessa will make a comeback in music at least gives us one more album

• Love 1
2 hours ago, britney fkn spears said:

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: ya Say Ok and Amazed were her only two good solo songs… so it’s never happening.  Baby Come Back is a Disney Channel cover so I don’t even count that. The one that is remembered most for some reason is Private Show’s mother, Sneaker Night. And that’s cause it’s a meme.

I remember people thought her music would be so good cause of high school musical but sadly being a recording artist isn’t for everyone. Her music was bad and boring back then and has aged even worse now.  I personally don’t need it but I’m happy for her fans :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

😂

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block