Hold Me Closer submitted for Grammys by Interscope Records

I don’t take the Grammys seriously, but a lot of people still do and it’d be nice for her to be recognized. The fact that she only has one for Best Dance Recording is bull****. If this song has any chance of being nominated and/or winning, it’ll be for Pop Duo/Group Performance. She’ll be not watching it from home anyway. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

What happen to submitting the best dance recording the one category they have best chance of winning :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Since the 2012 ceremony. The Recording Academy has implemented a rule forbidding non-EDM adjacent artists to submit at the Grammys in the Dance / Electronic categories.

That’s why Britney’s last Grammy nomination was in 2010 with Womanizer and Femme Fatale had no chance.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block