Sessions with Tawndré: What's on your mind Exhale?

JayTawndre

3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Of course. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I look forward to it.

Hopefully one day you get your big break

I'm praying everyday!!!! It helps having industry people follow/like/notice me like Vicky T, Cassie Petrey, Andrew Gallery and Kim Petras. I send Cassie Petrey (Britney's social media manager) my stuff all the time. She is waiting for me to add lyrics and vocals! Also she recommended sending my stuff to indie artists as well 

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

I'm praying everyday!!!! It helps having industry people follow/like/notice me like Vicky T, Cassie Petrey, Andrew Gallery and Kim Petras. I send Cassie Petrey (Britney's social media manager) my stuff all the time. She is waiting for me to add lyrics and vocals! Also she recommended sending my stuff to indie artists as well 

Thats good.

Im glad you are working really hard.

It seems like you're really determined.

Can you imagine if you did work for Britney and made a Blackout 2.0??

THAT WOULD BE EPIC! :bouncey:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Thats good.

Im glad you are working really hard.

It seems like you're really determined.

Can you imagine if you did work for Britney and made a Blackout 2.0??

THAT WOULD BE EPIC! :bouncey:

Literally I think about that everyday!!!! I have some Britney demo instrumentals I made that have a Blackout vibe. My demos all are over 1k views collectively!!! It's all thanks to Exhale. People are listening to my music!  

I am determined. It has been my dream I feel like it's my calling. I just feel music and entertainment in my bones. You know? I definitely am praying! You never know who's on Exhale ... 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Literally I think about that everyday!!!! I have some Britney demo instrumentals I made that have a Blackout vibe. My demos all are over 1k views collectively!!! It's all thanks to Exhale. People are listening to my music!  

I am determined. It has been my dream I feel like it's my calling. I just feel music and entertainment in my bones. You know? I definitely am praying! You never know who's on Exhale ... 

Totally!

Is that one of the reasons why signed up for Exhale?

I think it is a good place for publicity and to get to know others who might be working on music like you

• Love 1
On 10/14/2022 at 7:35 PM, princessmimi said:

Hey

Cool thread!

I've just been dealing with alot in my social life and health.

I recently INJURED my back at the gym and im scared that I wont be able to walk upright and normal anymore.

Also I ended a friendship that was toxic to me but yet they want me back.

Idk why people want u more when they dont have u.

Also i have a BIG crush on my guy friend but idk if anything will ever happen

especially since we live 6 HOURS apart!

Sorry for this long azz thread, I feel like you seem like a good person to talk to and this all thats going on in my mind after all. So I figured I can tell you.

Sending you lots of positive vibes BB. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, britney_rocks said:

I’ve been doing great. Just working tons and trying to finish school. And trying to enjoy life when I have time. By the way, I love your threads in this forum, and love all the positive vibes you bring into this place. Keep it up Jay. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Juggling work and school must be challenging at times. I admire your strength! Keep it up! 😘😘

And you're so sweet. I try to bring a positive perspective and light to Exhale. I'm always misjudged by people but I've got thicker skin and have been growing spiritually and mentally. I feel my strength rising within myself.. it really means a lot that you said that. 🤍

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block