@shakira 's account is temporarily unavailable because it violates the Twitter Media Policy.

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The world really hates Shakira, what did she really do, she's one of the least unproblematic people out there,,to deserve this much hate..

everybody is saying Gerald pique got lucky cos every interview she emasculated him with a smile, and he had to sit there and be in agreement to her comments..

Why so much hatred to her..

it just came back, idk what's the deal with Twitter

and yeah, she receives much more hate than she deserves. There's so much more problematic stars out there or maybe not problematic, but that have just a way worse personality and attitude but they don't get as much criticism or scrutiny as Shakira who's always been such a nice person, I don't know how people can dislike her so much

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it just came back, idk what's the deal with Twitter

and yeah, she receives much more hate than she deserves. There's so much more problematic stars out there or maybe not problematic, but that have just a way worse personality and attitude but they don't get as much criticism or scrutiny as Shakira who's always been such a nice person, I don't know how people can dislike her so much

I get the reggaeton criticism.

But the girl is in her 40s, so I don't know how many times it can be said, unless you're independent, you have to do what the major labels want you to do..

It's all about the money, a major label would promote a duet with a more popular act for a veteran artist, it's been seen several times and proven even by artists like Laura Pausini, and others call it out, But says they kinda have no choice, especially when their under a contract, everybody even agrees, that unfortunately most of the labels are basically 20 something's that are forced to work with veterans, I know BMG Rights Management had to basically fight against claims but It's been proven by allowing acts like Kylie Minogue, Janet Jackson, and it GOES on to be themselves, which major labels won't, the success Will come,like they said, 250,000 for Janet Jackson is a success for an artist not relevant to the youth today, critics and chart analysts will call it a flop without realizing,she and everybody else are actually having it harder, cos age and finding the footing with an industry that's mainly dominated by teens, something that was unheard of during their prime, the average age of getting signed was closer to 30, after putting in the work to hone your skills and master it.

To signing a 16 year old that's more unpolished and definitely more unrehearsed and not much a perfectionist..

@Jordan Miller

@princessmimi

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block