Carly Rae Jepsen - "The Loneliest Time" Music Video - OUT

• 2 weeks later...

People hated on Dedicated too when it came out, saying it's not as good as E*MO*TION, etc., but I ended up loving it, so I'm certain I'm going to love The Loneliest Time just as much. I mean, I've loved every pre-release track anyways, so... Carly could never ever let me down. Even Tug of War recently became one of my most-streamed albums. Kiss is her only meh release, but it's understandable because it was a rushed (wannabe) main pop girlie moment, and those rarely pan out. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

17 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

People hated on Dedicated too when it came out, saying it's not as good as E*MO*TION, etc., but I ended up loving it, so I'm certain I'm going to love The Loneliest Time just as much. I mean, I've loved every pre-release track anyways, so... Carly could never ever let me down. Even Tug of War recently became one of my most-streamed albums. Kiss is her only meh release, but it's understandable because it was a rushed (wannabe) main pop girlie moment, and those rarely pan out. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I just posted my album review!!! OMG!!! ITS SO GOOD! My fav Carly album. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Oh I adored Dedicated and Dedicated Side B. Not as poppy as E*MO*TION, but stronger albums in my opinion. But I do think she always delivers.

On 10/12/2022 at 7:46 PM, allthat88 said:

The video makes me love it more!  I’m seeing her on Saturday & can’t wait!  

the singles have been all over the place but I love me some Carly!

How was Saturday? I hope she will come to Europe. <3. Loved her Dedication in Amsterdam pre-covid.

On 10/10/2022 at 7:17 AM, FreeBritBrit said:

Lol. This is more or less what the Hold Me Closer music video should had been like, no? The cartoon-spaceship taking off in the end...just like the promo. Yeah, this would be perfect for Elton John and Britney. Just switch out the gays and the pop-girl and there you go, perfect HMC video :D

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Ask Kim Petras for reference xx

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block