Was Britney supposed to sing Me Myself And I live at VMA 2016?

1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

If the idea was to do it live, what was the point in recording vocals? It was her first time performing there since the infamous 2007 performance, no way she was gonna put even more pressure on herself by singing live.Β 

She hinted at the end that mic was off, the idea was she will sing live and those vocals will be used as background vocals, but team con changed their mind.Β 
It was leaked several times that she was planning to sing live, she has done same with vocals before…so her live vocals would have dominated and the recorded were played in background to give it more vibe and flow

5 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

She hinted at the end that mic was off, the idea was she will sing live and those vocals will be used as background vocals, but team con changed their mind.Β 
It was leaked several times that she was planning to sing live, she has done same with vocals before…so her live vocals would have dominated and the recorded were played in background to give it more vibe and flow

you're delusional

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
43 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Do you know this for a fact?? She was maybe just doing choreography?Β :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

1 hour ago, SugarfallOnYoFacexx said:

I always thought she pointed to the mic to indicate that she was singing live, but if she wants it on she can turn it on now they can’t stop herΒ 

I thought this at one point too but it’s just the choreo. She’s pointing where a watch would be while she sings β€œgets me every time” 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Do you know this for a fact?? She was maybe just doing choreography?Β :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Go and see the performance, it’s literally pointing to mic! It was not a part of choreography!Β 
also if you read 2016 articles, Britney really wanted to do something different…it was later confirmed that mic was turned off because of some stupid reasons

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Go and see the performance, it’s literally pointing to mic! It was not a part of choreography!Β 
also if you read 2016 articles, Britney really wanted to do something different…it was later confirmed that mic was turned off because of some stupid reasons

It is optical illusion, it is part of the choreography, look at the dancers, they touch their arm with their finger pointing to where the clock goes and then they open both arms.
Britney who was nervous and had to change the microphone hand at the same time, pointed to the wrong arm.

And then G easy forgot a part of the lyrics to make the moment more tragic.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

It is optical illusion, it is part of the choreography, look at the dancers, they touch their arm with their finger pointing to where the clock goes and then they open both arms.
Britney who was nervous and had to change the microphone hand at the same time, pointed to the wrong arm.

And then G easy forgot a part of the lyrics to make the moment more tragic.

You are sooo obsessed with calling other delusional..the entire performance core was live performanceΒ 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sourab Patodi said:

She performs this again in Vegas and in one of the music festivals she did at the time, both with her headset mic. She does this exact move both times- pointing to her β€˜watch’ is part of the choreo. In both those she lip syncs to the exact same back track. Just moments before this move she very noticeably messes up the lip sync, she’s clearly not even singing, just mouthing.

Β 

• Love 1

I've said it once and I'll say it again..BRITNEY WAS NOT ALLOWED TO SING LIVE AT AWARD SHOWS AS PART OF THE CSHIP....

HER DADS JOB WAS TO CENSOR HER AND MONITOR EVERY ASPECT OF HER CAREER.. HE OBVIOUSLY HAS CONTROL OVER ANY LIVE SINGING ..Β 

I bet money that her STTA live singing in vegas had to be arranged and approved by her dad.. as damage control only..

Hence the "it kinda feels illegal..feels so weird with this mic in my hand right now"Β 

She simply isnt allowed to sing live ..especially on live TVΒ 

It really is that simple.

• Super Mods
Just now, Duff Man said:

I've said it once and I'll say it again..BRITNEY WAS NOT ALLOWED TO SING LIVE AT AWARD SHOWS AS PART OF THE CSHIP....

HER DADS JOB WAS TO CENSOR HER AND MONITOR EVERY ASPECT OF HER CAREER.. HE OBVIOUSLY HAS CONTROL OVER ANY LIVE SINGING ..Β 

I bet money that her STTA live singing in vegas had to be arranged and approved by her dad.. as damage control only..

Hence the "it kinda feels illegal..feels so weird with this mic in my hand right now"Β 

She simply isnt allowed to sing live ..especially on live TVΒ 

It really is that simple.

Barbara Walters GIF by CBC Music

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block