🚨Judge Penny is Corrupt and Britney Needs to be Vocal on her Socials

Judge Penny asked for the lawyers to submit their supplements by September 13th, so she could make a decision on the Tri Star deposition.....

It’s October 9th and still no decision.

They have been talking about Tri Star depositions for A WHOLE YEAR ever since NYT released their documentary.

I think Penny is corrupt and risks incriminating herself. She is dragging it out in hopes Britney gets tired of it all and settles.

Also the fact that she knows Reva Goetz WELL and talked to her extensively in 2016 when Goetz retired and the case was given to Penny makes me really suspicious.

If Britney truly wants justice I believe she should use her social media to actually spread awareness and put pressure on the probate system by highlighting these legal failings... 

20BRITNEY-facebookJumbo.jpg
T.CO

Louise Taylor faces questions about whether she improperly enriched herself as the pop star’s business manager.

• Love 3

I mean, I didn't read this thread ngl (I will though ❤️) BUT your title is 100% correct and it WILL come out!!  She is as corrupt in this conservatorship as the others and anyone that thinks otherwise probably thought Jamie was just being a good dad day 1 🤣

Not saying she was privy to everything but there was plenty swept under the rug that she knew and still does.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

Judge Penny asked for the lawyers to submit their supplements by September 13th, so she could make a decision on the Tri Star deposition.....

It’s October 9th and still no decision.

They have been talking about Tri Star depositions for A WHOLE YEAR ever since NYT released their documentary.

I think Penny is corrupt and risks incriminating herself. She is dragging it out in hopes Britney gets tired of it all and settles.

Also the fact that she knows Reva Goetz WELL and talked to her extensively in 2016 when Goetz retired and the case was given to Penny makes me really suspicious.

If Britney truly wants justice I believe she should use her social media to actually spread awareness and put pressure on the probate system by highlighting these legal failings... 

20BRITNEY-facebookJumbo.jpg
T.CO

Louise Taylor faces questions about whether she improperly enriched herself as the pop star’s business manager.

Everybody cursed at her in the past for bad decisions, and then she changed her mind. Her children are also disgusting about Britney.

1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Here we go Tired Britney Spears GIF

Wake up :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1

The case needs to be moved out of the probate court and far away from judge penny anyway and it might happening soon as the case goes to trial 

penny sure is in a tricky spot here she can only stall for so long if the case goes to trial everything she did will come to light and the California probate court presiding over this case still is a joke in itself because they are the major villain here more villainous than lou cus they allowed this to happen all of it had to be approved by the courts so how dare they try to play a mediator role know??? 

i understand why Britney doesn’t want to go to court the same people who controlled her life are stil controlling it in the case, how can Britney even feel safe to speak to Judge penny when she’s literally one of her abusers

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I remember the time I dmed her son and he responded

i blocked him so fast his mother is a judge I’m not getting sued or getting charges against me:akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Her son is an idiot. From what I recall people didn't even know who he was until he started talking about his mom on twitter. That's his fault! Obviously people are going to criticize his mother for her handling of a deeply disturbing case like this. Should've stayed in his lane. 

• Love 1

It would be a really stupid idea.

Judges protect themselves and they would go after her in every case she try to trial. 

If Britney is going to bash a judge online, she better have some hard evidence against her to present in court. And no, fan's theories are not acceptable as evidence in court. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block