Do you think Christina has actually changed as a person? Things celebrities have said about her and things she's said: Has she ever apologized to Britney?

22 hours ago, x.rox said:

2004: "I know Britney, she's not trailer trash, but she sure acts that way. I can't believe that girl bought her own engagement ring! I've seen it up close. It looks like she got it from QVC." :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

2003: "She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance."

...And why should she have to apologize for saying that? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:
she was asked about Britney & Kevin's engagement and she wasn't hypocritical, just very frank,
she didn't say britney was trailer trash, she just said that acts that way, no lies in her words. that's what britney looked like at the time influenced by K-Fed.

Briney was a lost girl at the time, it was clear to see, God if someone had advised her to not marry with K-Fed everything would be different...:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
On 10/9/2022 at 7:21 PM, Alex Murr said:

...And why should she have to apologize for saying that? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:
she was asked about Britney & Kevin's engagement and she wasn't hypocritical, just very frank,
she didn't say britney was trailer trash, she just said that acts that way, no lies in her words. that's what britney looked like at the time influenced by K-Fed.

Briney was a lost girl at the time, it was clear to see, God if someone had advised her to not marry with K-Fed everything would be different...:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I think anyone who saw the jumpsuit outfits worn at the Britney/Kevin wedding can't honestly say Xtina wasn't accurate with that comment. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

6 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I am friends with a plastic surgeon who did Christina's lips and fillers a few years ago and Christina made them empty out the whole building just so she could have that done. She hasn't changed at all.

And? As if other celebrities wouldn’t do the same nowadays if they didn’t want people knowing. Aka the Kardashians but it’s only seen as being rude when Christina does it 🙄🙄 ok

I remember Britney talking of Xtina putting her tounge into her mouth and firing back of the things Xtina said about her. But Britney was never mean or calling names. She only spoke back. At least that is my perception

Christina is classical mean girl.  I just see her smiling to some1 but the moment she is out she will start talking trash. And i don't know if that changed through the years bc simply none of us really is close friend to her lol. But the vibe honestly is just diva-ish, mean and self centered. U know ppl can be great talents but still be bad human being. Anyway i like her music.

And i hope days management teams would petty woman singers against each other r really in the past.

13 hours ago, Zee30 said:

nowadays if they didn’t want people knowing. Aka the Kardashians but it’s only seen as being rude when Christina does it 🙄🙄 ok

My reaction would be that such behavior is ridiculous from anyone. Everyone who's seen Xtina in the past decade knows she's had work done. There's no secret to keep. 

7 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

My reaction would be that such behavior is ridiculous from anyone. Everyone who's seen Xtina in the past decade knows she's had work done. There's no secret to keep. 

I’m not denying she hasn’t had work done but apart from the dodgy lip filler she had a few years ago, I’m glad she toned it down as it was awful she didn’t need it, she’s done it very subtly over the years. Its a lot less noticeable compared to some other celebs the same age as her. She still looks like herself she hasn’t taken it too far and morphed into a completely different person. She always had great skin from she started out back in the day but no denying she’s had tweaks here and there over the years she’s just went the right way about it imo. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Zee30 said:

I’m not denying she hasn’t had work done but apart from the dodgy lip filler she had a few years ago, I’m glad she toned it down as it was awful she didn’t need it, she’s done it very subtly over the years. Its a lot less noticeable compared to some other celebs the same age as her. She still looks like herself she hasn’t taken it too far and morphed into a completely different person. She always had great skin from she started out back in the day but no denying she’s had tweaks here and there over the years she’s just went the right way about it imo. 

I agree she's done a pretty good job with it. Gwen Stefani has too, IMO. Some people, on the other hand, almost start to look like cartoon characters. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block