can you stop comparing Xtina to Britney please

As a britney fan i think we should stop comparing the two artists, it's a mistake i made less than a week ago by creating a thread asking if i could listen to christina as a fan from Britney but the negative comments made me think, so I advise you to do the same and stop comparing Xtina with Britney, both are very good artists and if you don't like you don't listen , there is no need to belittle Xtina either on its past mistakes or on its works.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1

Cosigned!

Also, it downgrades us as a fanbase. Imagine having discussions and losing your time fighting with the remaining 10 Xtincta Aguilera fans. We don’t need that to our brand. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Also I’ve noticed that Twitter and internet in general the last few weeks only talk about Christina to compare her to Britney or to comment on something Britney related. We need to STOP giving this woman and her delusional fans attention and time, cause it really has been making them think Christina is ANY relevant in 2022. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, madara said:

I like some of Xtina music. Especially, Stripped and Back to Basics, but her personality is toxic. Britney and Christina are NOTHING alike. 

Those are definitely the best as whole albums.

Loves Embrace Interlude + Loving Me 4 Me are really special worth for music video and live perform. I'll never forgive Xtina not do this + that she can't hit album high notes in Beautiful + The Voice Within'.

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block