New Beauty Peak: Share your favorite Britney Pics Post-Conservatorship

I cant find the post in her IG but it's a reel she posted where she is hold her pc with a caption kinda like: "it's office time" she looks like the way I expected her to look in her 40s, fresh, relaxed and happy. 

I tried to find the post in her IG but I cannot remember when exactly it was posted. But Im sure it was after the cship was terminated. 

people need to understand that Britney Spears is getting old! She is 40 years old. Stop wanting her to have the body and face she had when she was 20. the body changes, the teeth change. Compare yourself with your photos from 20 years ago, you will look different! It's time for us to move on! she is beautiful just the way she is!

we all have bad pictures! the difference is that we are not famous and all our photos are not online.

yall need to start preparing... britney is now starting to age in front of our eyes. leave the 2000s in the past...

Iconic liz taylor:

6264e25dcf2dba28e034decaec726dd0.jpg

• Haha 2
  • 4 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block