I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (Stripped Mix)

27 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

I love this. 'INAG,NYAW' has always been a highlight in Britney's discography and I hate how fans pay it dust. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: 

Once again, thank you for your incredible mixes. As always, a huge fan of your work. :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

Aww thank you! I’m a huge fan of Not A Girl, definitely underrated by the fan base! I’m so glad you’re such a fan of my mixes, plenty more coming soon :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

I’d love to! I have a few live versions completed which I haven’t uploaded, I did a live concept of Where Are You Now, not sure if that’s something people would wanna see or not!

Omg yes! I love live studio versions :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: please do an Alien version with drums and the electric vibe. I would be in heaven :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block