I’m sorry but how could Netflix have allowed that photo of the dancer to be zoomed in like that as if it was Britney when it literally wasn’t?

• Super Mods

When I tell you that I scream every time that moment comes on during Britney vs Spears :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: How on earth could they have gotten that wrong? It was a clip of the dancers in the POM music video with the wig and hat I believe.

It was such a serious moment and topic and they zoom in on the dancers face :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag::jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Who remembers this? Let’s talk about it :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, nevs1212 said:

I know! I thought the same when they did it. The Netflix doc wasn’t great. 

wished the New York Times and controlling Britney was done on Netflix instead 

I just don’t understand how that error was even possible and made. Like it wasn’t the right face and they zoomed in on it so dramatically :roxxy:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

I don’t know what are you talking… please educate me :bcut_britney_clapboard:

Netflix documentary. Britney vs Spears. There’s a moment that they are talking about Britney and they zoom up into the face of the background dancer in the music video for POM when they have the short wigs on and the glasses. They thought they were being right dramatic but it wasn’t Britney and they were zooming up into the face of “backup dancer #3” :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Whilst I appreciated the doc and did enjoy it, it was a bit of a missed opportunity that they didn’t use Fee, Sam, and Adnan wisely enough in my opinion. Barley learnt anything new.

Also did they even do much with those court documents that were leaked to them? I feel like that was a bit pointless. 

All the docs are already quite dated now, I’ve never felt the need to re-watch any of them. I thought the NYT ones were excellent though.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

if I remember correctly (I only watched it once), it's a moment where the narrator days something along the lines of "oh there are a lot of images that we've seen a hundred times and we won't show them", while they stay with that frame. they had to edit the documentary because NYT beat them to it, and that was the solution they came up with. the editor probably didn't notice or didn't care that the girl from the video was a double 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

if I remember correctly (I only watched it once), it's a moment where the narrator days something along the lines of "oh there are a lot of images that we've seen a hundred times and we won't show them", while they stay with that frame. they had to edit the documentary because NYT beat them to it, and that was the solution they came up with. the editor probably didn't notice or didn't care that the girl from the video was a double 

It was very distracting :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

8 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Whilst I appreciated the doc and did enjoy it, it was a bit of a missed opportunity that they didn’t use Fee, Sam, and Adnan wisely enough in my opinion. Barley learnt anything new.

Also did they even do much with those court documents that were leaked to them? I feel like that was a bit pointless. 

All the docs are already quite dated now, I’ve never felt the need to re-watch any of them. I thought the NYT ones were excellent though.

The documents were probably  a legal minefield. They were never intended on being shared, the only parts they could have shared were parts that either proved misconduct or heavily backed up the allegations there was.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block