Nicki Minaj will have her own course taught at The University of California Berkeley

Style.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Only the Queen of Rap :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Do you remember the haters who mocked me because of Do We Have A Problem at the beginning of year? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

2022 is coming to an end and Nicki Minaj has the most successful rap song of the year. Where are those people? Exactly. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Anyway, 1 year since Boyz and I still can’t believe how much hate Jesy Nelson has endured because of the woke toxic mentality. A bop is a bop! 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Style. said:

Nicki Minaj will have her own course taught at The University of California Berkeley. 

'Nicki Minaj: The Black Barbie Femmecee & Hip Hop Feminisms' will go into her impact in the context of broader historical-social structures & Hip-Hop feminisms. 

spacer.png

The media has been making a spectacle of these courses for decades. I went to Berkeley. These are student-run courses that are often focused on popular culture subjects, most famously Tupac and The Simpsons. I’m fairly certain there have already been a couple about Britney. But to be clear, these are not “real” courses that count for anything. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The celebrity and mega-rich worship is getting weirdddd… a class… on Nicki??? Her husband is a s** offender, she’s an anti-vaxxer, she’s literally the definition of an anti-feminist (she’s attacked many women in rap), and she wields her brainless fanbase (oop!) like a weapon

• Love 2
On 10/8/2022 at 4:08 AM, caliboy84 said:

The media has been making a spectacle of these courses for decades. I went to Berkeley. These are student-run courses that are often focused on popular culture subjects, most famously Tupac and The Simpsons. I’m fairly certain there have already been a couple about Britney. But to be clear, these are not “real” courses that count for anything. 

On 10/8/2022 at 2:01 PM, Kand Dion said:

Classes on celebrities .. and of course it is California lol. America is going downhill day by day :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

^^
They are usually all proposed by students and take place around more liberal colleges. If I’m not mistaken, I think Berkeley and LA are the only UC’s that allow for student-led courses. I could be wrong though. Anyway, I’ve seen courses on many major music moguls. This course is likely led by a Nicki Minaj fan but like somebody stated, it’s technically not a “real” course but ofc, the artist’s stans and the media hype it up. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Style. said:

Chun Li / Barbie Tingz era is underrated as **** :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag: 

The fashion, the lyrics, the bars, the grandiose of everything :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: but we hater her for a ********! :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Tbh, Barbie Tingz is such a bop. I never fully understood why Onika bothered to make a video for a song that she would never perform or put on a ****ing playlist, at least. smh What an underrated gem

• Like 2
On 10/8/2022 at 4:08 AM, caliboy84 said:

Ayy go Bears! I went to Cal for undergrad and now I’m here for grad school. I was thinking this was probably a DeCal course but I’ve heard other Universities with similar courses where it sounds as though it’s taught by a professor. Also, it’s not for nothing, they count for a unit! 

• Love 1
On 10/9/2022 at 9:39 PM, Style. said:

The only laughable thing in this thread is your mentality. Stay outta this genre if you haven’t done your research.:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

By the way, I would also very much like to teach lessons, because now there are so many students who are not good at anything, I prefer to get information from good sources, like https://freebooksummary.com/category/the-treasure-of-lemon-brown. Here I found many popular books like The Treasure of Lemon Brown; soon I want to apply to be a teacher and I also hope to succeed in teaching students literature lessons, this is what I prefer to do, I also want to wish Nicki good luck!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block