Lil Kim calling Britney rude (2002)

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lil Kim follows Britney on Instagram so she's over it, I don't think Britney intentionally was rude.

Britney has one of the best reputations among the elite with just about everyone she's interacted with calling her sweet. 

Lil Kim follows Britney cause she's desperate

Also, Kim was obviously exaggerating like she always does

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

A 17-year-old is considered rude for being freaked out by an adult woman with one **** hanging out of her dress?

Hmmm.....seems like she's not freaked out by her own b¢¢bies hanging out all over Instagram...... I don't think it was the bob 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

A 17-year-old is considered rude for being freaked out by an adult woman with one **** hanging out of her dress?

Knowing how shy Britney is too she probably WAS freaked out by a big purple b00b coming at her. I’d have tan the other way too lmao

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block