Fans Think They Hear Britney's Voice In "The Idol" Trailer: Listen

51 minutes ago, freeoverprotected said:

I would die, like legit DIE! The Weeknd is my most favorite male singer, while Britney is my most favorite singer in general. The two of them collaborating on a song, idk if I could handle it!

Ever since The Weeknd said he wanted to write for a female artist a couple of years ago, I’ve always been praying that would be Britney. His style of lyrics and sound I feel could make an appropriate Blackout 2.0 on top of Britney writing lyrics as well because she’s an amazing writer herself that I feel she’s very underrated for.

:dead_falling_wig_dying::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Also I think it was posted on here at one point, which is how I discovered it, but there’s a mash up of Born To Make You Happy with Blinding Lights on YouTube and I nearly died then too. 😂 My ultimate dream collaboration 💙

• Love 4

I honestly will be watching this show solely because of my secret hope that Britney is somehow involved in it. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Think about it. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: We know the Weeknd is super inspired by Britney, and they met recently, and with co-creater Sam Levinson who is also the creator of Euphoria (which Britney loves and posts about--TASTE). So idk if I'm connecting the dots wrong :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: but I just wouldn't be surprised if she is involved. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block