Do you think Britney remembers the Original Doll concept, given how much time has passed and how the secret to happiness is no memory

rik

I don’t think it’s something she forgot about but has moved on from 

what I find interesting about the whole situation is it  basically was a cry for help regarding all the control in her life at that time, now it’s not relevant but what is relevant is that  there’s always been some factor deeply controlling Britney and it’s a recurring theme in her life.

she shouldn’t have to rebel to be herself 

so the conservatorship being planned doesn’t seem surprising it’s almost like it’s planned purposefully by Hollywood exec and jive like if she doesn’t want to play by our rules anymore then we’ll show her

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block