Britney and Elton's "Hold Me Closer (Joel Corry Remix)" is officially out and gets a visualizer

39 minutes ago, danyelko said:

Where are the iTunes chart updates? And why  the track is not listed in worldwide iTunes under Artist Joel Corry ?

KWORB.NET

A website that collects and analyzes music data from around the world. All of the charts, sales and streams, constantly updated.

i

And why aren't you listed under my bedsheets? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: 

lol jk jk but like :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Haha 1

Don't like it. It's worse than the original. Hopefully the next remix I will like.

And the visualizer is just a mashup of that awful music video I blocked from memory. Something different would have been nice, but I wasn't expecting a visualizer anyway, so at least they thought of doing that.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block