13. Boogie Juice (
HalfNoise cover)
14. Rose-Colored Boy
15. Told You So
16. Misery Business

Encore:
17. Still Into You
18. Hard Times

WHERE THE F.U.CK IS CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

WHERE THE F.U.CK IS THE ONLY EXCEPTION :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

WHERE THE F.U.CK IS HATE TO SEE YOUR HEART BREAK :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

and they included 'Simmer' by Hayley solo when 'Dead Horse'  and 'Why We Ever' exist :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Finally, I love Paramore, but their new song didn't do anything for me :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

it's a banger, they had to open their eyes

It’s one of their biggest hits and it’s tradition at their concerts they invite someone from the audience to join them on stage and sing the bridge and final chorus. 

I’m kinda glad Hayley (I mention her as she wrote the song) didn’t give into cancel culture, she has grown a lot since this song came out and is more older and wiser but, it’s a song lol. I’m a woman and there’s more important issues in regards to woman’s rights going on right now (such as what’s happening in Iran) than getting upset over this song. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block